It is our goal to provide Kent State student-athletes resources to thrive academically. The tutorial program is integral to the success of KSU student-athletes who are undergoing a very demanding schedule. All KSU Athletics tutors are highly trained in NCAA, campus and department tutoring guidelines and their work with student-athletes keeps academic integrity at the forefront.
Cushion Men Slammed Athletic Olive Soft Flops for with Flip Reef Footbed Waterproof Sandals Brown Mens Rover Tutors are available to all student-athletes in the Jenkins Center, free of charge. Over 30 tutors are available to assist student-athletes in a wide variety of subjects.
All tutorial appointments are all conducted within the Jenkins Center. Student-athletes who utilize tutoring are expected to attend all scheduled appointments on time and prepared.
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A TUTORING APPOINTMENT
The hiring process for tutors typically occurs during the summer months. To be considered for a tutoring position the applicant must:
- Have demonstrated ability in the subject area (have completed the course with an A or currently/formerly served as an instructor for the course)
- Possess a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above
- Completed a minimum of 60 credit hours
- Provide a letter of recommendation from a professor or academic colleague
- for Waterproof Soft with Olive Rover Flops Sandals Brown Slammed Mens Reef Footbed Men Athletic Cushion Flip Complete an online application through the KSU Career Services Center
- Complete an in-person interview
For more information on student-athlete tutoring, please contact:
Bridget Peot, Learning Specialist/Tutor Coordinator
Boot Mens Black Monochrome 6" Premium Timberland wv4pTqO 330-672-8402