white Retro BG Red 002 Black 378038 11 Jordan anthracite Air Gym qzxwZF4gUGrey Women's Safety Grey Reebok Navy Navy Shoes Cross RB485 Trainer 8qSS1fw
What is GradesFirst?
Jordan Black 002 Air BG 11 white Gym 378038 Retro anthracite Red GradesFirst facilitates better, stronger collaborations and give you the data to measure those collaborations towards student success. It’s an all-inclusive student support platform that provides you with the tools to identify, intervene, and engage with students to lead them on a successful path, while giving you the ability to measure and assess those relationships to ensure that the intervention in successful.
What can GradesFirst do for you?
- Enhance Early Alert System to identify at-risk students early in the semester
- Provides streamline communication with students, faculty, and staff via text and/or email
- Straightforward Advising Summary Reports
- Tracking of specific groups (freshman, honor students, athletes, etc.)
- Attendance tracking for specific activities (class, events, workshops, visits, ect.)
GradesFirst seeks to promote academic success for students by:
Retro 002 Red Gym 378038 Black BG 11 white anthracite Jordan Air
- Providing students timely support and direction to appropriate campus resources
- Encouraging students to utilize campus resources and to also communicate with professors, advisors, and the department heads regarding concerns
- Making the college transition process more enjoyable by providing more opportunity for academic success and providing more university wide engagement with the student
Top 3 features advisors like most about GradesFirst:
- Ability to submit and manage advising reports and notes
- Ability to schedule appointments with their students and providing email and text reminders of upcoming appointments
- Ability for new advisors to see notes and reports of past advisors
Black BG Retro 378038 Jordan 11 anthracite Red Gym white 002 Air Faculty’s Role
Faculty can easily identify which students need additional help and notify both students and advisors, who can then assist students with additional support, tutoring, or referrals. Since many faculty advise, you might have two roles on GradesFirst: Professor and Advisor.
Secretary/Clerical Staff’s Role
Administrative Staff can run reports to track advising efforts, log office traffic, and manage student worker payroll. GradesFirst also provides the analytical tools to help departments measure the return on investment of their student support activities.
Have additional questions or need technical support with GradesFirst? Please contact:
Kimberly Hudgins, Retention Specialist & GradesFirst Administrator
Air Retro white Black Red Gym anthracite BG Jordan 002 378038 11 Call: 256.782.8302 or Email: email@example.com or Visit: TMB, room 312