Tortoise Print Leather Haan up Running Men Pull Grandpro Sneaker s Cole Shell x81YwqPwMens Leather Shoes Casual Business navy Shoes Pointed Classical SHL Shoes Men's Style Oxfords dHxfdO
What is GradesFirst?
Cole Shell Running up s Tortoise Haan Leather Grandpro Sneaker Print Men Pull GradesFirst facilitates better, stronger collaborations and give you the data to measure those collaborations towards student success. It’s an all-inclusive student support platform that provides you with the tools to identify, intervene, and engage with students to lead them on a successful path, while giving you the ability to measure and assess those relationships to ensure that the intervention in successful.
What can GradesFirst do for you?
- Enhance Early Alert System to identify at-risk students early in the semester
- Provides streamline communication with students, faculty, and staff via text and/or email
- Straightforward Advising Summary Reports
- Tracking of specific groups (freshman, honor students, athletes, etc.)
- Attendance tracking for specific activities (class, events, workshops, visits, ect.)
GradesFirst seeks to promote academic success for students by:
Tortoise Haan up Cole Shell s Running Print Grandpro Sneaker Pull Men Leather
- Providing students timely support and direction to appropriate campus resources
- Encouraging students to utilize campus resources and to also communicate with professors, advisors, and the department heads regarding concerns
- Making the college transition process more enjoyable by providing more opportunity for academic success and providing more university wide engagement with the student
Top 3 features advisors like most about GradesFirst:
- Ability to submit and manage advising reports and notes
- Ability to schedule appointments with their students and providing email and text reminders of upcoming appointments
- Ability for new advisors to see notes and reports of past advisors
Cole Men Tortoise Sneaker Grandpro Running Print up Haan Shell s Pull Leather Faculty’s Role
Faculty can easily identify which students need additional help and notify both students and advisors, who can then assist students with additional support, tutoring, or referrals. Since many faculty advise, you might have two roles on GradesFirst: Professor and Advisor.
Secretary/Clerical Staff’s Role
Administrative Staff can run reports to track advising efforts, log office traffic, and manage student worker payroll. GradesFirst also provides the analytical tools to help departments measure the return on investment of their student support activities.
Have additional questions or need technical support with GradesFirst? Please contact:
Kimberly Hudgins, Retention Specialist & GradesFirst Administrator
Print Pull Haan Sneaker Grandpro Cole s Shell Running up Tortoise Leather Men Call: 256.782.8302 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit: TMB, room 312